Sirius WindowTouch™ provides a uniquely versatile Touch-Screen solution that can be used to touch-enable a shop window or other large glass surface in sizes up to 80" diagonal, using a Sirius Through Glass "L" Frame in conjunction with a Rear Projection, Plasma, LCD, or CRT Display.
The slim dimensions mean that Sirius Through Glass "L"; Frames can be easily integrated into numerous business solutions such as Shop Windows, Demonstrations and Event Displays!
- Turns a window or other glass surface into a Touch Screen using a standard Rear Projection Unit, Plasma, LCD or CRT Display.
- Advanced Optical-Imaging technology.
- Can accommodate a Rear Projected Image in sizes up to 42" Plasma, or 40" LCD/CRT.
- Any Touch method can be used - finger, gloved hand, hard or soft stylus.
- Light touch - no touch pressure is required. Actual touch registers 1mm (0.04" before the physical touch contacts the Touch Surface.
- Scratch Resistant - even if there are scratches on the Touch Surface, these will not affect the Touch Screen operation, but utilising the recommended Tempered Glass will minimise the risk of scratching.
- No overlays - therefore no image loss.
- Cost effective - versatility in addressing various needs from one location spreads investment cost.
- Simple Integration - Touch Screen attaches to the computer through a standard Serial Cable (up to 3 metres long). The Data Projector connects to the computer via standard Shielded VGA Cable. Simple!!
- Optical Imaging - sophisticated optical imaging used without overlays, therefore, no image loss.
- Modular Sirius Touch Screen facilitates servicing - a component-based system with modular, replaceable parts.
|Outer Dimensions (with Bezel):||850mm x 650mm (33.5" x 25.5" approx.)|
|Touchable Area:||750mm x 550mm (30" x 22" approx.)|
|Depth:||60mm (2.4" approx.)|
|Frame/Bezel Colour:||Silver, Black|
|Operating Systems Supported:||Microsoft Windows|
|Touch Type:||Optical imaging - no overlays, 100% image clarity|
|Touch Per Second:||40 touches per second|
|Touch Stylus:||Finger, gloved hand, hard or soft stylus|
|Operating Temperature:||0°C - 60°C - depending on the Monitor used.|
|Operating Humidity:||0% - 90% non-condensating|
|Power Usage:||17W universal voltage|
|Mounting Requirements:||As per customer requirements|
|Interfaces:||Serial 9-pin D-connector|
|Touch Screen Weight:||Approx. 2kg|
|Component List:||"L" Bezel|
Serial Cable (up to 3 metres long)